Commercial Insurance Experts
We have been providing tailored fleet, haulage and distribution insurance cover since mid 1970s. Thanks to our market experience and ability to access a panel of niche specialist haulage insurance underwriters both in Ireland and the UK, we can obtain the best price and cover for our commercial clients.
When sourcing the best manufacturing insurance policy, it is important to select a broker with a high level of technical expertise to ensure that all risks are identified and the proper insurance programmes are put in place. We can arrange business insurance for manufacturing companies of all sizes.
We have 40+ years experience in devising custom insurance solutions for the hospitality sector, including hotels, golf courses, pubs, restaurants, night clubs and leisure centres. Getting the right level of cover at the right price is important for our clients, and so is our risk management and claims service.
Our experienced staff have in-depth technical understanding of construction insurance, backed up by strong market knowledge of best specialist construction insurance underwriters. We believe in working closely with our clients to ensure they get the best cover and price available for their business.
Why Insure With Us
- Ireland's leading commercial brokers since 1980
- Regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
- Dedicated account handlers assigned to your business
- Professional, qualified and experienced staff
- Access to niche underwriters in Ireland and UK
- Risk management & insurance programme design
- Professional claims handling service
- Members of Brokers Ireland
- Fleet & Haulage Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Contractors All Risks Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Carriers' Liability & Marine Cargo
- Office Insurance
- Engineering & Machinery Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Haulage & distribution
- Buses & coaches
- Hotels, pubs & restaurants
- Golf clubs & leisure centres
- Crane & plant hire
- Construction & contractors
- Retailers & shops
- Property owners & investors